|Castle Zvahl Baileys (S)||75||
|| 8 |
Re-spawn 30~60 minutes
|Castle Zvahl Keep (S)||75||
HP = Detects Low HP; M = Detects Magic; Sc = Follows by Scent; T(S) = True-sight; T(H) = True-hearing
JA = Detects job abilities; WS = Detects weaponskills; Z(D) = Asleep in Daytime; Z(N) = Asleep at Nighttime; A(R) = Aggressive to Reive participants
- Destroying one is required for the Campaign Op: Bailey Borer
- Guarded by various groups of monsters on the upper floors. Found throughout the Keep, but there are only four that are realistically aggro-free.
- Able to attack them for weapon skill levels, up to combat skill for character level 82.
- Grants no EXP, has low evasion and performs no actions. Cannot be moved from position.
- Only claimed while you are actively attacking it.
- Takes enhanced magic damage, making it easy to nuke from afar.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.