|Cape Teriggan||A, H|
HP = Detects Low HP; M = Detects Magic; Sc = Follows by Scent; T(S) = True-sight; T(H) = True-hearing
JA = Detects job abilities; WS = Detects weaponskills; Z(D) = Asleep in Daytime; Z(N) = Asleep at Nighttime; A(R) = Aggressive to Reive participants
- Spawns in the pit in the very corner of (G-6) every 2 - 2 1/2 hours.
- Has extremely high accuracy rate, attack speed, and Triple Attack
- Hits non PLD extremely hard, from 200-360 on normal hits.
- Used Scythe Tail very frequently for a lot of damage, around 450 to a PLD75
- Susceptible to slow and paralyze. highly resistant to, if not immune to, gravity and bind.
- All ninjutsu enfeebling work very well. Dokumori and jubaku never resisted and last for about 1:30mn. Kurayami and Hojo last for more than 3mn.
In Slavic mythology, the word zmey are used to describe a dragon. Most of these words are masculine forms of the Slavic word for "snake", which is normally feminine (like Russian zmeya). Although quite similar to other European dragons, Slavic dragons have their peculiarities. In Ukraine and Russia, this particular dragon-like creature, Zmey Gorynych, has three heads, is green, walks on two back paws, has small front paws, and spits fire. According to one epic, Zmey Gorynych was killed by Dobrynya Nikitich.