|Jugner Forest (S)||1||A, L, S, H|
HP = Detects Low HP; M = Detects Magic; Sc = Follows by Scent; T(S) = True-sight; T(H) = True-hearing
JA = Detects job abilities; WS = Detects weaponskills; Z(D) = Asleep in Daytime; Z(N) = Asleep at Nighttime; A(R) = Aggressive to Reive participants
- Spawned by selecting "Shredded Label" at (E-11) in Jugner Forest (S) with Red-Labeled Crate key item.
- Assisted by: Greater Gnole x6
- Blink tank not recommended. Slow and Elegy make it possible, however.
- One chest will drop from Zmag Ognjeni Vuk. Two will drop from the Greater Gnoles.
- Reward chest will contain an augmented armor: Manoples, Rasetsu Sune-Ate or Yasha Samue
- EXP chest will grant 1,500 EXP with 6 people.
- Plenilune Embrace can heal the NM for up to 6004 HP during 75-100% moon and as low as 2400 during 0-25% moon.
Zmag Ognjeni Vuk (also written Zmaj Ognjeni Vuk) literally means in Serbian "Fiery Dragon Wolf". Zmag Ognjeni Vuk was the nickname of a 15th century titular Serbian despot named Vuk Grgurević. Being a very brave, dynamic, and powerful military leader it wasn't long before folklore and legends surrounding him sprang up in Bosnian and Serbian culture. According to local folk songs he was the son of a dragon and grew quickly into a powerful soldier destined to accomplish heroic deeds. Other legends claim that because of a red birthmark on his forearm and the red hair that grew there that he was a fire breathing werewolf. It is these werewolf stories that more than likely inspired Square-Enix to name this moon-phase sensitive NM gnole.