Zeid (Hume-given name War Cloud) is a member of The Mythril Musketeers and holds the rank of "Number Two," though he has been missing since shortly after the end of the Crystal War. He is known for seeing the potential in adventurers to control the dark arts, and is therefore your main contact in the Dark Knight quests.
Involved in Missions
- San d'Oria Mission 5-1: The Ruins of Fei'Yin
- Bastok Mission 5-1: Darkness Rising
- Windurst Mission 5-1: The Final Seal
- San d'Oria Mission 5-2: The Shadow Lord
- Bastok Mission 5-2: Xarcabard, Land of Truths
- Windurst Mission 5-2: The Shadow Awaits
- Bastok Mission 8-1: The Chains That Bind Us
- Bastok Mission 9-2: Where Two Paths Converge
- Zilart Mission 1: The New Frontier
- Zilart Mission 7: The Chamber of Oracles
- Zilart Mission 8: Return to Delkfutt's Tower
- Zilart Mission 13: The Gate of the Gods
- Zilart Mission 16: The Celestial Nexus
- The Voracious Resurgence #2: The Brygid Cup
Involved in Quests
Zeid is one of the champions that originally defeated the Shadow Lord (who was a friend of Zeid's prior to being taken by darkness). Zeid appears numerous times, both as a heroic figure (Rise of the Zilart Missions) and as an adversary (final Bastok Mission). Throughout the Bastok storyline, Zeid is upset that Volker received all the credit for defeating the Shadow Lord and ending the Crystal War. In the expansion, Zeid works with you, Aldo, and Lion to stop the Zilart prince's plan to open the Gate of the Gods and enter Paradise.
Sole survivor of the massacre of the galkan-only Thirteenth Regiment at Hoarfang in C.E. 857. After carving the number 13 in his forehead, he swore to exact revenge on the hume patrol unit that could have aided and prevented the massacre. Hence the assassin named Darksteel Hurricane came to be. A year later, captain Klara would save his life, thus showing him not all humes shared the racism towards galkans. She allowed him to serve her and the Mythril Musketeers to make amends, under a new name: Zeid.
|Throne Room||75 - 78||1||A, T(S)|
HP = Detects Low HP; M = Detects Magic; Sc = Follows by Scent; T(S) = True-sight; T(H) = True-hearing
JA = Detects job abilities; WS = Detects weaponskills; Z(D) = Asleep in Daytime; Z(N) = Asleep at Nighttime; A(R) = Aggressive to Reive participants
- Fought for Bastok Mission 9-2: Where Two Paths Converge
- Can use all Great Sword skills up to, and tends to favor, Ground Strike.
- Uses a ranged attack called Abyssal Strike, which has an additional effect of Stun. Also uses a fairly potent Drain skill called Abyssal Drain.
- Casts various Absorb spells.
- Can use Blood Weapon.
- Seems to have TP Regain.
- Summons two Shadows of Rage to assist him. Resummons them later on if they are defeated. Both use the Abyssal weaponskills that Zeid uses.
- The two Shadows of Rage can Skillchain with Zeid.