Wiki Targeted (Games)
Do you like this video?
Cut Scenes Only
- Yow Rabntah was a Ranger from Kazham. Before the outbreak of the Crystal War, Iru-Kuiru, the minister for the Rhinostery, hired her to assist on the Multi-National Expedition to the Northlands. She was sent along with three Mythril Musketeers -- Ulrich, Raogrimm, and Cornelia -- to investigate the northlands in cooperation with Francmage of San d'Oria.
Involved in Missions
Involved in Quests
Involved in Events
- Some time after returning from the expedition, she was mysteriously murdered; which led to a rift between the Mithra of Kazham and the Rhinostery that still persists to this day.
- On that fateful expedition, she came across a fragment of Magicite, which she later used to craft the tremendously powerful Bow of Light. Unfortunately the Magicite within the bow overcame the will of anyone who tried to wield it, corrupting them with Emptiness and causing them to behave with extreme violence. Soon after returning to Gha Naboh, Yow Rabntah lost her own will to the emptiness, and ended up setting off a bloody civil war between the Mithra tribes. This terrible event lead Yow Rabntah to be branded as a "sinner," by the Mithra Shikarees. However, it is still unclear if they were responsible for her murder.
- In reality, she joined the expedition of her own accord, hoping to find the sleeping god residing beneath a frozen lake in Uleguerand Range.
- It is implied that Lehko Habhoka is her son.