|Fort Karugo-Narugo (S)||2||A*, L, S|
|Garlaige Citadel (S)||2||A*, L, S|
|Meriphataud Mountains (S)||2||A*, L, S|
|Sauromugue Champaign (S)||2||A*, L, S|
|West Sarutabaruta (S)||2||A*, L, S|
|Ghoyu's Reverie - Pit Spider I (Windurst)||2||A*, L, S|
|Ghoyu's Reverie - Pit Spider II (Windurst)||4||A*, L, S|
|Ghoyu's Reverie - Pit Spider III (Windurst)||8||A*, L, S|
HP = Detects Low HP; M = Detects Magic; Sc = Follows by Scent; T(S) = True-sight; T(H) = True-hearing
JA = Detects job abilities; WS = Detects weaponskills; Z(D) = Asleep in Daytime; Z(N) = Asleep at Nighttime; A(R) = Aggressive to Reive participants
- Spawns only when the Yagudo Theomilitary controls the area, escorting the Yagudo Transporter to the Fortifications. Once they reach the fortifications, they will warp out.
- Upon aggro, instead of fighting, they will run away with Flee-like speed.
- They will not fight unless the Yagudo Transporter is directly harmed. Ambushing the transporter and defeating it with a back attack will not link them either.
- It is not a regular Campaign Battle mob, so it will respond to any player it encounters.
- If the Transporter is defeated, they will warp out.
- Also appears in Ghoyu's Reverie escorting the Yagudo Carrier(s) for Pit Spider Campaign Ops.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.