|Castle Oztroja||75||1||A, L, T(S)|
|Altar Room||75||1||A, L, T(S)|
HP = Detects Low HP; M = Detects Magic; Sc = Follows by Scent; T(S) = True-sight; T(H) = True-hearing
JA = Detects job abilities; WS = Detects weaponskills; Z(D) = Asleep in Daytime; Z(N) = Asleep at Nighttime; A(R) = Aggressive to Reive participants
- Spawns around H-5 on floor 4 in Castle Oztroja every 21 to 24 hours.
- Place Holder for Tzee Xicu the Manifest
- Uses Astral Flow at some point, summoning an avatar to wreak havoc.
- Assisted by Yagudo's Elemental
- When engaging, he will say: "Kahk-ka-ka... You filthy, dim-witted heretics! You have damned yourselves by coming here."
- When defeated, he will say: "Our lord, Tzee Xicu the Manifest! Even should our bodies be crushed and broken, may your soul endure into eternity..."
- Altar Room version spawns for quest: A Moral Manifest?
- Soloable by 75 SMN, be careful as it will Astral Flow, you should try to be at a long distance.
- Killable by a 75THF/NIN & 75RDM/WHM
- Killable by a 75SAM/THF & 75RDM/DRK with little problem
- Soloable by a 75Sam/DNC (Fellow 61 Soothing Healer) With no problem..
- Soloable by a 75RDM/BLM (Easier with /NIN if you link other 2 NMs)
- (see testimonials)
In Hindu philosophy, an avatar (also spelled as avatara), most commonly refers to the incarnation (physical manifestation) of a higher being (deva), or the Supreme Being (God) onto planet Earth. The Sanskrit word avatāra- literally means "descent" (avatarati) and usually implies a deliberate descent into lower realms of existence for special purposes.