The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
|Dynamis - Windurst||1||A, L, T(S)|
HP = Detects Low HP; M = Detects Magic; Sc = Follows by Scent; T(S) = True-sight; T(H) = True-hearing
JA = Detects job abilities; WS = Detects weaponskills; Z(D) = Asleep in Daytime; Z(N) = Asleep at Nighttime; A(R) = Aggressive to Reive participants
- Spawned by the Avatar Idol located on the Consulate island.
- Uses both Hundred Fists and the Doom ability.
- It may be advisable to disengage him when he uses Hundred Fists and let mages finish him off.
- Defeating Haa Pevi the Stentorian, Wuu Qoho the Razorclaw, and Xoo Kaza the Solemn is necessary to trigger the Avatar Idol for Loo Hepe the Eyepiercer.
- Spawned at zone to Windurst Woods by Trading a Divine Bijou to the ???.
- Spawns along with 2 Yagudo NMs. Maa Febi the Steadfast, and Muu Febi the Steadfast.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.