|Grauberg (S)||68 - 70||20||S, H, Sc|
|Bhaflau Thickets - Tandjana Islet||82 - 83||8||S, H, Sc|
|Nyzul Isle Investigation||2||A, S, H, Sc|
HP = Detects Low HP; M = Detects Magic; Sc = Follows by Scent; T(S) = True-sight; T(H) = True-hearing
JA = Detects job abilities; WS = Detects weaponskills; Z(D) = Asleep in Daytime; Z(N) = Asleep at Nighttime; A(R) = Aggressive to Reive participants
- They are completely passive and do not aggro or link. Nyzul Wivres do aggro, however.
- They do not always turn when the person with hate is behind or to the side of them. Similar to Wyrms, they attack with their tails and swipes of their horn.
Potential Soul Plates
- Vermin Killer (FP 8)
- VIT +25 (FP 17)
- STR +25 (FP 17)
- Fire Attack Bonus (FP 17)
- Instant Stoneskin (FP 17)
- Defense +15% (FP 23)
- Defense Bonus (FP 30)
- Damage Resistance Bonus (FP 38)
Wivre is a variant spelling of Guivre.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.