|Nyzul Isle||66 - 68||3||A, L, S
|Caedarva Mire||68 - 70||14||S, Z(N)
HP = Detects Low HP; M = Detects Magic; Sc = Follows by Scent; T(S) = True-sight; T(H) = True-hearing
JA = Detects job abilities; WS = Detects weaponskills; Z(D) = Asleep in Daytime; Z(N) = Asleep at Nighttime; A(R) = Aggressive to Reive participants
- 9 located @ (I-8), (J-8/9).
- Spawns one Chigoe whenever a TP move is used, up to 5 Chigoe per sheep.
- If fighting using a pet (SMN, BST, PUP) or NPC tank, be aware that spawned Chigoe will target the player, not the pet/NPC.
- When Sanraku's favored monster family is Sheep, gives a maximum of ~75 Zeni.
- Can be used as the target for Trial 813 without Level Sync
The Karakul Sheep is an actual breed of sheep. The Karakul breed originated in the Middle East. They were distinguished by their fat tails and fat rumps, as well as long legs and a shaggy coat of black hair. This accumulation was found in breeds of sheep that resided in arid, drought-striken lands. Arabs have been breeding the sheep for milennia using them for wool, meat, and milk. Some accounts use the term "Persian lamb" instead.