- Has a random effect on all party members within area of effect.
- Obtained: Corsair Level 1
- Recast Time: 2:00:00
- Duration: Instant
- Wild Card is a Corsair's Two Hour Ability.
- Upon use, a random number from 1-6 is rolled, similar in nature to Phantom Roll. Depending on the outcome of this roll, various effects can occur to all party members within the Area of Effect:
- I: Restores some Job Abilities (does not restore Two Hour Abilities)
- II: Restores all Job Abilities (does not restore Two Hour Abilities)
- III: Restores some Job Abilities (does not restore Two Hour Abilities), 100% TP Restore
- IV: Restores all Job Abilities (does not restore Two Hour Abilities), 300% TP Restore
- V: Restores some Job Abilities and Two Hour Abilities, 50% MP Restore
- VI: Restores all Job Abilities and Two Hour Abilities, 100% MP Restore
- Wild Card may never restore Wild Card. Even if a Corsair performs a Wild Card that restores 2-Hours, the Wild Card of Corsairs in the party will not be restored (including their own). However, if you use Wild Card, and change jobs to something other than Corsair, your 2-Hour ability can be restored by Wild Card.
- Wild Card's effects are instantaneous, and therefore do not produce a lasting Roll Effect like Phantom Rolls do. As such, Wild Card does not function with Double-Up, either.
- The ability Snake Eye does not function with Wild Card.
- The effect of Luzaf's Ring does not function with Wild Card.
- Will reset all charges for abilities that utilize charges such as Quick Draw or Stratagems.