|Uleguerand Range||70 - 72||1|| S, Sc|
HP = Detects Low HP; M = Detects Magic; Sc = Follows by Scent; T(S) = True-sight; T(H) = True-hearing
JA = Detects job abilities; WS = Detects weaponskills; Z(D) = Asleep in Daytime; Z(N) = Asleep at Nighttime; A(R) = Aggressive to Reive participants
- Forced Spawn by trading a San d'Orian Carrot to the Rabbit Footprint that appears at (K-11) during a full moon (note that Black Coney also spawns this way, but during a new moon).
- The Rabbit Footprint will spawn 15 minutes after the full moon phase starts and will respawn 15 minutes after White Coney is defeated.
- The Rabbit Footprint will move around every 5-10 seconds between various spots in the locale.
- If you trade a carrot and, by chance timing, the footprint moves after you trade, White Coney will appear, unclaimed, where the footprint moved to.
- Each use will heal around 1,000 Hit Points.
- White Coney will start to use this ability more rapidly when its HP falls below 20%.
A coney is a rabbit, especially a European rabbit. It is considered an obsolete word for rabbit. Coney Island, NYC, NY, is named after coney (rabbit). The Dutch name for the island was Konijn Eiland (Rabbit Island), and the name was carried over when translated when the British took over. The island got its name because it was overrun with rabbits until all the open space was developed.