Weight is a harmful status effect that increases the force of gravity on the player until it wears off or is removed. Afflicted characters experience reduced movement speed and evasion. The amount of Evasion lowered is 10, or a 5% decrease in evasion rate. See the Talk page for more details.
How to remove the effect
- The White Magic spell Erase removes this effect.
- The White Magic spell Esuna removes this effect if the casting White Mage has Afflatus Misery active and is currently afflicted with Weight.
- Use of Flee will remove some but not all variations of this effect.
How the effect is inflicted
- Antica - Magnetite Cloud
- Clusters - Circle of Flames
- Cravers - Murk
- Dragon - Lodesong
- Dvergr - Hellclap
- Dynamis Lord - Violent Rupture
- Evil Weapons - Furious Flurry
- Gargouilles - Dark Mist
- Gears - Artificial Gravity
- Hippogryphs - Additional effect on melee attack (Riverne Hippogryph only)
- Hydra - Barofield
- Magic Pots - Mysterious Light
- Mammets - Gravity Wheel
- Monoceros - Rampant Stance
- Morbols - Bad Breath
- Omega/Proto-Omega - Hyper Pulse
- Orcish Warmachines - Sticky Grenade
- Phuabo - Tidal Dive
- Proto-Ultima - Armor Buster
- Quadav - Wrath of Gu'Dha (used only by Dynamis & Campaign NM's)
- Simulacra - Lead Breath
- Slugs - Fuscous Ooze
- Tablilla - Aura effect after Gravity Field.
- Tzee Xicu the Manifest - Aura effect (SCNM)
- Vulpangue - Enhanced version of Wind Shear
- Xzomit - Mantle Pierce
- Yovra - Concussive Oscillation
- Possible random effect gained from the swamps in Caedarva Mire