The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
|Promyvion - Dem||25 - 37||123||A, L, T(S), T(H)*, Sc|
|Promyvion - Holla||25 - 37||122||A, L, T(S), T(H)*, Sc|
|Promyvion - Mea||25 - 37||127||A, L, T(S), T(H)*, Sc|
|Promyvion - Vahzl||50 - 57||127||A, L, T(S), T(H)*, Sc|
|Spire of Holla||3||A, L, T(S), T(H)*, Sc|
HP = Detects Low HP; M = Detects Magic; Sc = Follows by Scent; T(S) = True-sight; T(H) = True-hearing
JA = Detects job abilities; WS = Detects weaponskills; Z(D) = Asleep in Daytime; Z(N) = Asleep at Nighttime; A(R) = Aggressive to Reive participants
- Element will vary; see the inner glow effect. Memories it can drop will likewise vary based on what element it carries. It can drop more than one memory of the same type.
- The Notorious Monster version appears in the ENM: Simulant
- Uses Vacuous Osculation which induces Poison and Plague
- Uses Hexagon Belt which gives it a Defense Boost effect
- Uses Auroral Drape which causes Blind and Silence
- Uses Memory of Element which causes Area of Effect damage based on what Element the Weeper is
- Uses Empty Cutter which is single-target damage
- Uses Empty Kiss which is single-target damage with Poison and Plague
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.