The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
- Upon completion the preceding objective, this objective is immediately unlocked.
- Activate the RoE objective.
- Earn another 500,000 Capacity Points while an Alter Ego is summoned. If you are in a party, the leader's Alter Ego will count.
- Upon completing this objective, return to Marjory at Ru'Lude Gardens ( ). She will take your Memory gem and give you a Filled memory gem
Effects of the Filled memory gem
Alter Ego Enhancement
Your summoned Alter Egos will gain levels scaling with the size of the party when they are summoned.
|Players||Alter Ego Level|
|One (Solo)||Average Item Level of Party Leader +1|
|Two||Average Item Level of Party Leader +2|
|Three||Average Item Level of Party Leader +3|
|Four||Average Item Level of Party Leader +4|
|Five||Average Item Level of Party Leader +5|
- Increasing the Item Level of an Alter Ego grants it bonuses to HP, MP, physical/magical attack, accuracy, defense, and evasion bonuses.
- Alter egos can only receive beneficial effects if the item level of the person summoning them is at least 100.
- Alter ego levels will adjust automatically when the number of players in a party changes.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.