The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
- You must change areas after completing the previous quest.
- If you have triggered Say It with Flowers, you must complete it first (even if it does not appear in your log).
- Ohbiru-Dohbiru in the Rhinostery asks you to go to Giddeus and get him some water from the spring there.
- Take the Rhinostery Canteen he gives you to Giddeus to the spring at ( ) or ( ) and trade to it for a Canteen of Giddeus Water. (Note that if you have access to Domenic's warp service in Lower Jeuno, you can warp to Balga's Dais which will put you very close to one of the springs when you zone out to Giddeus. Alternatively, if you've already visited the Giddeus Home Point, you can simply warp there yourself from any Home Point at a cheaper rate than what Domenic offers.)
- The Rhinostery Canteen is a usable item, and you can 'use' it on the spring. As such, it will appear at the beginning of the item list, not after the equipment items.
- Trade the Canteen of Giddeus Water to Ohbiru-Dohbiru for your reward.
- This quest cannot be repeated if you have activated the quest Curses, Foiled A-Golem!?. Talking to Leepe-Hoppe on the roof may activate Tuning In, which may also make this quest non-repeatable (or at least until Tuning In is finished).
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.