|Sea Serpent Grotto||80-82||1||A, L|
HP = Detects Low HP; M = Detects Magic; Sc = Follows by Scent; T(S) = True-sight; T(H) = True-hearing
JA = Detects job abilities; WS = Detects weaponskills; Z(D) = Asleep in Daytime; Z(N) = Asleep at Nighttime; A(R) = Aggressive to Reive participants
- Spawned during the quest Methods Create Madness by checking the ??? at (H-6) of the fifth map.
- Has around 10,000 HP.
- Uses only Pugil special attacks.
- Can be Duo'd by a Properly geared THF and a WHM if Screwdriver is Avoided.
- As Above, Duo'd with a WHM Friend. Didn't use Screwdriver the Entire Fight, Which lasted 8 Minutes. Im assuming i got lucky. But With that being said. It is Indeed Possible to Duo it was a THF with Mage Support.
- Successfully duo'd by a 75 WAR/NIN and RDM/WHM.
- Soloable by a 75 RDM/NIN kiting it around the lake, outside the gold door.
A creature from Welsh folklore. More properly called Llamhigyn Y Dwr, it is a tailed, toad-like creature with bat wings and a barbed tail. It preys on fishermen off the Welsh coast, usually by breaking their nets and lines. It is reported to have killed several fishermen.