Fire Emblem Warriors: Three Hopes - The Loop
Do you like this video?
|Start NPC||Maloquedil - Northern San d'Oria (J-8)|
|Requirements||San d'Oria Reputation 3|
|Items Needed||Shaman Garlic x2|
|Title Granted||Vampire Hunter D-Minus|
- Maloquedil needs garlic to ward off the vampire living in the dungeon under the Chateau d'Oraguille.
- Shaman Garlic can be obtained by killing Orcish Cursemakers.
- Trade him two Shaman Garlic to receive your reward.
- Maloquedil (Parade Grounds, Northern San d'Oria)
- Fetch two cloves of Orc garlic to keep vampires away.
The title granted, "Vampire Hunter D-Minus", is a reference to the well-known anime "Vampire Hunter D".