HP = Detects Low HP; M = Detects Magic; Sc = Follows by Scent; T(S) = True-sight; T(H) = True-hearing
JA = Detects job abilities; WS = Detects weaponskills; Z(D) = Asleep in Daytime; Z(N) = Asleep at Nighttime; A(R) = Aggressive to Reive participants
- Located at (I-8) on the second floor right after the trap door, make a left then a right and it spawns in that small room (dead end room).
- Respawns approximately at (I-8) every 1-2 hours. Stays up for a very short time.
- Easily defeated by a party of: 75MNK, 75SAM, 75NIN, and 69DRG. Can also be soloed by a 75SMN or 75RDM.
- Other Yagudo will not link with Warder Partisan.
- Appears during the Crystal War Revisited event. The Warder Partisan will aggro anyone who touches the Cyclopean Crystal.
- Will attack the last person to touch the crystal upon spawning.
- Is level 73 at the minimum since level 72 capped skills go up against him.
- Hits about 40-50 per punch on 73 RDM with Phalanx up.
The term partisan has many meanings. In politics, it refers to people or ideas associated with a political party. In military terms however, "partisan" is a name for irregular forces or detached light troops, engaged behind the front line.