The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
|Halvung||77 - 81||4||A, L, T(H), T(S), M|
|Mount Zhayolm||80 - 82||10|
|A, L, T(H), T(S), M|
|Nyzul Isle||2||A, L, T(H), T(S), M|
HP = Detects Low HP; M = Detects Magic; Sc = Follows by Scent; T(S) = True-sight; T(H) = True-hearing
JA = Detects job abilities; WS = Detects weaponskills; Z(D) = Asleep in Daytime; Z(N) = Asleep at Nighttime; A(R) = Aggressive to Reive participants
- After approximately one Vana'diel day of being left alone, a few Wamoura Princes will "mature" into adult Wamoura in Mount Zhayolm.
- Zoning Adult Wamoura that were "matured" from Wamoura Princes will cause them to respawn as Wamoura Princes.
- They can be Aspired for MP.
- Links with both Wamoura Princes and other Wamoura.
- Wamoura Princes in Mount Zhayolm can lose hate if you Gravity and run far enough away. However, adult Wamoura do not.
- Does a move called Proboscis that steals mp and dispels one effect, works like a dmg move.
- Proboscis converts the target's mp into damage.
- Wamoura that spawn normally detect by sound (not truesound) and magic.
- Gains potent haste when it uses Erratic Flutter, which can be Dispelled.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.