Wiki Targeted (Games)
Do you like this video?
- Enter Salaheem's Sentinels in Aht Urhgan Whitegate (I-10), upstairs. She will direct you to the Imperial Whitegate.
- Go to the Imperial Whitegate door at (L-9) for a CS and key item Imperial Missive.
- The quest is not marked as active until this step is completed.
- Make your way to Ru'Lude Gardens and have a CS through the Door: Audience Chamber at (H-6).
- Go speak with all three nations leaders.
- Return to Ru'Lude Gardens to the Door: Audience Chamber to receive the Jeunoan approval letter.
- Go back to the Imperial Whitegate door at (L-9) for a cutscene and a Present for Megomak.
- Get some pickaxes and mine three Slabs of Plumbago in Mount Zhayolm or Halvung.
- Slabs of Plumbago can also be acquired from the Auction House. (Materials/Smithing)
- Slabs of Plumbago also drop from Troll Ironworkers and Troll Lapidarists in Halvung.
- Slabs of Plumbago also drop from Woodtroll Warriors and Woodtroll Dark Knights in Wajaom Woodlands.
- Slabs of Plumbago also drop from Hilltroll Warriors and Hilltroll Dark Knights in Mount Zhayolm.
- Go to Mount Zhayolm and check the Acid-Eaten Door at the top sliver of (I-9) for a cutscene with Megomak. It's on the second floor of the Cerberus spawn area, in the troll ruins. He gives you Megomak's Shopping List.
- Trade the three Slabs of Plumbago to the Acid-Eaten Door to receive a Lightning Cell from Megomak.
- Go to Nyzul Isle Staging Point and click on the lamp for a CS.
- Enter the battlefield with Alexander at the Nyzul Isle assault door (like AU44 fight).
- Upon winning you recieve the Whisper of radiance.
- Return to the Imperial Whitegate door again for a CS.
- Head to Naja Salaheem for your rewards.
- It is possible to complete this quest with members who are on the Divine Interference quest that follows.
- (see testimonials)
Battling Alexander Again
- This quest is technically not repeatable. However, you may battle Alexander again by proceeding to the next quest, Divine Interference.
- Nashmeira (Throne Room, Imperial Ward)
- Curious readings from the chamber where the iron colossus sleeps have Imperial researchers ill at ease. At Her Majesty's behest, seek the support of the four nations for a plan to repair the colossus and free the Empire from its shadow once and for all.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.