Wiki Targeted (Games)
Do you like this video?
- The quest will not show up in your quest log until after you complete the cutscene at the Imperial Whitegate door.
- Enter Salaheem's Sentinels in Aht Urhgan Whitegate (I-10), upstairs. She directs you to the Imperial Whitegate.
- If you do not get the cutscene then proceed to next step at the Imperial Whitegate at (L-9)
- Click the Imperial Whitegate door at (L-9) for a cutscene and an Imperial Missive.
- The quest is marked as active when this step is completed.
- Make your way to Ru'Lude Gardens and check the Door: Audience Chamber at (H-6) for a cutscene.
- Go speak with the three nations' leaders:
- Return to Ru'Lude Gardens and click the Door: Audience Chamber to receive the Jeunoan approval letter.
- Go back to the Imperial Whitegate door at (L-9) for a cutscene and a Present for Megomak.
- Get some pickaxes and mine three Slabs of Plumbago in Mount Zhayolm or Halvung.
- Slabs of Plumbago can also be acquired from the Auction House. (Materials/Smithing)
- Slabs of Plumbago also drop from Troll Ironworkers and Troll Lapidarists in Halvung.
- Slabs of Plumbago also drop from Woodtroll Warriors and Woodtroll Dark Knights in Wajaom Woodlands.
- Slabs of Plumbago also drop from Hilltroll Warriors and Hilltroll Dark Knights in Mount Zhayolm.
- Go to Mount Zhayolm and check the Acid-Eaten Door at the top sliver of (I-9) for a cutscene with Megomak. It's on the second floor of the Cerberus spawn area, in the troll ruins. He gives you Megomak's Shopping List.
- (Megomak's precise location as seen in the attached picture, along with the fastest route there via Halvung Staging Point)
- Trade the three Slabs of Plumbago to the Acid-Eaten Door to receive a Lightning Cell from Megomak.
- Go to Nyzul Isle Staging Point and check the lamp for a cutscene.
- Check the runic door to enter the battlefield with Alexander (like AU44 fight).
- Upon winning you receive the Whisper of radiance.
- Return to the Imperial Whitegate door again for a CS.
- Head to Naja Salaheem to pick your reward.
- It is possible to complete this quest with members who are on the Divine Interference quest that follows.
- (see testimonials)
Battling Alexander Again
- This quest not repeatable. However, you may battle Alexander again by proceeding to the next quest, Divine Interference, after waiting until Japanese Midnight.
Friends To Help You
If you want someone to help you with this fight they MUST have the key item(s) as well to enter; doing so without it will result in you going in without them, and the loss of your key item(s).
- Nashmeira (Throne Room, Imperial Ward)
- Curious readings from the chamber where the iron colossus sleeps have Imperial researchers ill at ease. At Her Majesty's behest, seek the support of the four nations for a plan to repair the colossus and free the Empire from its shadow once and for all.