|Ifrit's Cauldron||79 - 80||1||??? HP|
HP = Detects Low HP; M = Detects Magic; Sc = Follows by Scent; T(S) = True-sight; T(H) = True-hearing
JA = Detects job abilities; WS = Detects weaponskills; Z(D) = Asleep in Daytime; Z(N) = Asleep at Nighttime; A(R) = Aggressive to Reive participants
- Located in the room at H-6/I-7.
- High Double Attack rate. Can also Triple Attack.
- Non-aggressive nor linking.
- High Resist/Immune to Sleep.
- Has potent Auto Regen effect (50 HP/tick?)
- Lottery spawn of the Hurricane Wyverns, can respawn after 2hours
- Uses the attacks:
- Dread Shriek: Paralyzes everyone within the AoE.
- Radiant Breath: Silences and Slows (does not overwrite Haste) in a frontal range.
- Dispelling Wind: Removes up to three buffs from everyone within the AoE.
- Fang Rush: Three-hit attack, absorbed by Utsusemi.
In French folklore, the Vouivre was a dragon with one eye. The eye was actually a blood red carbuncle stone. Its scales were known to sparkle like diamonds and it wore a crown of pearls. It hoarded treasure and had a habit of spreading the treasure out on Palm Sunday to admire its collection. This treasure was usually found under rocks and was accessible to humans once a year. This was an excellent way to capture treasure-seekers and the occasional child. It was considered the French counterpart to the English Wyvern. Its name is derived from "viper".