- Changes the weather around target party member to "gloomy."
Casting Time: 2 seconds
How to Obtain
- Second tier storm spells provide the double weather effect. This does not stack with current weather.
- Gloomy weather has a chance (33% to 50%) to give dark spells a 25% power boost and a corresponding penalty to light spells and curing magic. If Anrin Obi or Hachirin-no-Obi is equipped, the weather bonus will always be applied.
- Noctohelix will always gain the full effect of this weather.
- If the caster has the merit job trait Stormsurge, then this spell will also increase all of the target's attributes by +1 (to a maximum of +3 with 4/5 merits).
- Voidstorm will trigger the latent effect on items such as Diabolos's Pole (enhances effect of "Drain" and "Aspir" in gloomy weather).
- Will activate the weather bonus for all variants of Summoner's Horn and Glyphic Horn, reducing Fenrir and Diabolos's Avatar Perpetuation Cost by 3 (Summoner) or 4 (Glyphic).
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.