Developed by a Jeuno-based research team, this mineral compound has the power to pull energies from beyond planar rifts into the bearer's own existential phase. An essential item issued to all soldiers of the Voidwatch.
- After reaching level 75, first obtained by speaking with a Voidwatch Officer in Windurst Waters/(S), Southern San d'Oria/(S), or Bastok Markets/(S) and selecting "Participate in Voidwatch Ops"; or by speaking to Owain in Tavnazian Safehold, Camille in Wajaom Woodlands, or, after obtaining Ashen Stratum Abyssite, Gushing Spring in Rabao or Hildegard in Kazham.
- Afterwards any officer will have a new stone every 20 hours. You can hold 3 stones at a time and there is no known limit to how many stones officers hold for you, provided a sufficient amount of time has passed (20 hours for 1 stone, 40 for 2, 60 for 3, and so on). Each officer can tell you the number of Voidstones you have ready, or when another stone will be ready if none are available.
- Can also be obtained by trading a Voiddust to a Voidwatch Officer.
- Used at a Planar Rift in conjunction with the appropriate Stratum Abyssite to receive 30 minutes of Voidwatcher status and spawn a VwNM. The stone is only consumed upon successful defeat of the VwNM; if you fail, the stone is saved until your next successful encounter unless you are the player who spawned the VwNM. The spawner always loses a voidstone, regardless of success or failure.
- The wait time to obtain voidstones can be reduced by 4 hours by obtaining a Vivid Periapt of Exploration, making a new stone available every 16 hours.
- A player can carry 3 voidstones initially. A further 3 stones are possible with Vivid Periapt of Frontiers, Dusky Periapt of Frontiers, Neutral Periapt of Frontiers.
- Speak to any Voidwatch Officer while having at least one Voidstone in your possession. First, choose to "Ask a Bunch of Questions". At the bottom of the list, choose "Voidstone Consumption". Choosing "Take From Stock" will allow you to use voidstones without having to run back and refill them, until you've run out completely.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.