The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
|Requirements:||Level 70 or higher.|
|Monsters:||Albino Antlion x8, Anthracite Antlion x8|
|Drops:||Coin of Decay|
|Coin of Birth|
|Coin of Ruin|
|Coin of Glory|
|Coin of Advancement|
|Armoury Crate (Top 5):|
|Armoury Crate (Boss):||EXP (based on actions)|
|Fugacity Beret/Fugacity Beret +1|
|Rager Ledelsens/Rager Ledelsens +1|
|Aceso's Choker/Aceso's Choker +1|
|Acerbic Sash/Acerbic Sash +1|
|Water Spider's Web|
|Frayed Pouch of Advancement|
|Frayed Pouch of Birth|
|Frayed Pouch of Glory|
- As of the September 2010 update, monster AI behavior has been altered. Single monsters are pullable without a sac-pull, however monsters do link. A sac pull *may* to no longer be necessary. (Tested pulling single small monsters, and it works. Small groups can farm small monsters for coins as a result) this is true and in addition a random number and assortment of remaining antlions (boss included) will randomly run to where the previous antlion was defeated and then they will immediately turn and go away. this is unlike the crabs which will come to the corpse and stay there.
- Albino Antlion (normal model) use Sandpit and Sandblast (blind and silence), casts Break and Stone III.
- Anthracite Antlion (black model) casts Stonega II.
- Only the three Myrmeleontide need to be defeated in order to win. Doing so will instantly kill all other monsters.
- Myrmeleontide uses Gravitic Horn, like Orcus. It can also cast Stonega III, Quake Blast and Mandibular Bite, which has a conal effect and will damage anyone in front of the monster.
- All monsters are immune to Sleep.
- Bind/sandpit resets hate if it lands.
- Bosses alliance/party hate, normal mobs don't.
- +1 gear items are only available when a walk becomes a surge walk.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.