The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
|Requirements:||Level 70 or higher.|
|Monsters:||Damask Crab x9, Cyanic Crab x9|
|Boss:||Caldera Crab x3|
|Armoury Crate (Top 5):||Frayed Pouch of Birth|
|Armoury Crate (Boss):||0~5000 EXP (based on actions)|
|Foe Requiem VII|
- The easiest way to win this fight is to use a sac-pull method to only pull the Boss monsters, ignoring and de-aggroing the weaker monsters. Monsters have Alliance hate only, so make sure the pullers are outside the alliance before beginning.
- Only the boss needs to be defeated in order to win. Doing so will instantly kill all other monsters.
- Damask Crabs are resistant to physical damage and cast Poisonga II and Waterga II.
- Cyanic Crabs are resistant to magical damage and cast Water III.
- Killing the crabs cause more to repop from the starting area.
- Upon killing crabs, occasionally the boss Caldera Crab will come to its aid, running to where the crab was killed.
- All monsters are immune to Sleep.
- Appears to no longer have alliance hate. Monsters can also be single pulled without the entire group automatically linking as of the September 2010 update.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.