The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
|Requirements:||Level 70 minimum.|
|Monsters:||Damask Crab x9, Cyanic Crab x9|
|Boss:||Caldera Crab x3|
|Armoury Crate (Top 5):||Frayed Pouch of Birth|
|Armoury Crate (Boss):||0~10000 EXP (based on actions)|
| Thrift Gloves|
Thrift Gloves +1
| Belisama's Rope|
Belisama's Rope +1
| Ardor Pendant|
Ardor Pendant +1
| Karagoz Mantle|
Karagoz Mantle +1
|Foe Requiem VII|
Common Pouch Drops
If your farming to obtain coins as fast as possible, the below are what is most common here:
- The easiest way to win this fight is to use a sac-pull method to only pull the Boss monsters, ignoring and de-aggroing the weaker monsters. Monsters have Alliance hate only, so make sure the pullers are outside the alliance before beginning. (This is under the old system)
- Only the boss needs to be defeated in order to win. Doing so will instantly kill all other monsters.
- Damask Crabs are resistant to physical damage and cast Poisonga II and Waterga II.
- Cyanic Crabs are resistant to magical damage and cast Water III.
- Crabs from deeper in the battlefield will come to the defeated crab's corpse. Make sure you are at least 16' from the corpse and you will not be aggrod.
- Upon killing crabs, occasionally the boss Caldera Crab will come to its aid, running to where the crab was killed.
- All monsters are immune to Sleep.
- Monsters can also be single-pulled if they are isolated.
- +1 gear items are only available when a walk becomes a surge walk.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.