The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
|Dynamis - Beaucedine||1||A, L, T(H), HP|
HP = Detects Low HP; M = Detects Magic; Sc = Follows by Scent; T(S) = True-sight; T(H) = True-hearing
JA = Detects job abilities; WS = Detects weaponskills; Z(D) = Asleep in Daytime; Z(N) = Asleep at Nighttime; A(R) = Aggressive to Reive participants
- Spawns by trading a Deluder's Fortune to the ??? located inside the tower at J-8 (As of 2011 Dynamis update)
- Capable of using Blood Weapon, Eagle Eye Shot, and Meikyo Shisui multiple times.
- Can drop multiple attestations. (This may have changed with the 2011 Dynamis update)
- Casts spells and uses ranged attacks, so he can be kited effectively since he tries to attack at range
- Easily killed with a party of 6 at 99 cap
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.