The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
|Beaucedine Glacier (S)|
Castle Oztroja (S)
Fort Karugo-Narugo (S)
Garlaige Citadel (S)
Meriphataud Mountains (S)
Sauromugue Champaign (S)
West Sarutabaruta (S)
Windurst Waters (S)
|1||A, L, T(S)|
HP = Detects Low HP; M = Detects Magic; Sc = Follows by Scent; T(S) = True-sight; T(H) = True-hearing
JA = Detects job abilities; WS = Detects weaponskills; Z(D) = Asleep in Daytime; Z(N) = Asleep at Nighttime; A(R) = Aggressive to Reive participants
- Appears during Campaign Battles as the leader of the Yagudo Theomilitary's Divine Templar. They are deployed to any area within the Sarutabaruta and Aragoneau Fronts, and may assist the Dark Kindred in the Northlands.
- Summons a set of 4 Vee Qiqa's Elementals at once, each of the dark, earth, ice, and water elements. They will be resummoned if they are defeated.
- The elementals can cast an assortment of Black Mage and Red Mage merit spells and other element spells, including Dispelga. They all seem to share hate with Vee Qiqa, making it difficult to separate them.
- It is confirmed that the elementals can be separated if they are attacking a fortification. It is not confirmed if Vee Qiqa the Decreer also has to fight the fortifications with them first before being pulled.
- Uses Astral Flow, and can be used multiple times.
- Upon the usage of Astral Flow the elementals will immediately assist Vee Qiqa.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.