Fire Emblem Warriors: Three Hopes - The Loop
Do you like this video?
|Start NPC||Ulamaal - Aht Urhgan Whitegate (K-12)|
|Items Needed||Several Sickles|
|Reward||Imperial Silver Piece|
|← Previous Quest||Next Quest →|
|Delivering the Goods||A Taste of Honey|
- Talk to Ulamaal (K-12) for a cutscene (you must zone after completing Delivering the Goods).
- Talk to Fochacha in the Serpentking Square (I-9) for another cutscene.
- Visit the Alchemy Guild (F-5) for a cutscene with Fochacha's son, Topok-Hippok.
- Obtain a few Sickles (in case of breaks) and head out to Wajaom Woodlands. Locate a Harvesting Point and harvest from the point until you get a Rainbow Berry.
- Some Harvesting Points can be found at (E-8/9, H-10 and H-13)
- Don't restrict your search to this location. You may want to take a chocobo.
- You must drop Invisible to harvest. Take care around sight aggro monsters.
- A useful strategy is to harvest with your inventory full so that the harvesting point doesn't get used up, but you can still harvest the key item.
- Return to Ulamaal or Qutiba for a cutscene and an Imperial Silver Piece.