The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
Guardian of Asgarth
|Ortlinde's Chamber||1||A, L, T(H), HP|
|Gerhilde's Chamber||1||A, L, T(H), HP|
|Brunhilde's Chamber||1||A, L, T(H), HP|
HP = Detects Low HP; M = Detects Magic; Sc = Follows by Scent; T(S) = True-sight; T(H) = True-hearing
JA = Detects job abilities; WS = Detects weaponskills; Z(D) = Asleep in Daytime; Z(N) = Asleep at Nighttime; A(R) = Aggressive to Reive participants
- One of the possible bosses for Einherjar - Wing III chambers.
- Can Draw In its current target.
- Can use dreadspikes
- He has 45,000 to 50,000 HP.
- Casts Dark Knight magic such as: Stun, Absorb-VIT, etc.
- Resistant to Stun; CS Stun is not recommended. Single Stuns for TP attacks and to prevent from transforming is a good idea.
- Uses all the standard vampyr TP moves.
- Every two minutes, he transforms to a swarm of bats or several hounds.
- Not all can take damage until certain ones are defeated, perhaps one at a time.
- Once all are defeated or nearly defeated, they converge back into the Vampyr Jarl (albeit with less HP than before transformation).
- Chainspell - Stun can prevent him from transforming.
The word "vampyr" is the Scandinavian version of vampire. "Jarl" is a title granted Scandinavian chieftains set to rule a territory in the king's stead.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.