The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
|Valkurm Dunes||29 - 30||1||A, L, H|
| Nyzul Isle
||1||A, L, H|
HP = Detects Low HP; M = Detects Magic; Sc = Follows by Scent; T(S) = True-sight; T(H) = True-hearing
JA = Detects job abilities; WS = Detects weaponskills; Z(D) = Asleep in Daytime; Z(N) = Asleep at Nighttime; A(R) = Aggressive to Reive participants
Notes (Valkurm Dunes)
- Average spawn time is approximately 1-4 hours.
- The true placeholder that appears on Widescan is the top Damselfly in the group of four between the Snippers and Thread Leeches.
- Placeholder respawn time is exactly 5 minutes (2 hours and 7 minutes Vana'diel time).
- Wide Scan II can reach all possible spawn points for both the placeholders and Valkurm Emperor if used by the palm trees in the lower-left corner of (F-8). Use either level 1 Ranger or level 20 Beastmaster as your Support Job.
- Will link with other flies in the area, and the flies will link with Valkurm Emperor.
- Valkurm Emperor itself appears as the last listing before the Thread Leeches on the Widescan list in the same set of four as the placeholder.
- Soloable by all jobs at level 35 and by most jobs at level 30, with some difficulty; Duoable by Beastmaster at level 25. (see testimonials)
Notes (Nyzul Isle)
- Valkurm Emperor was the winner of Notorious Monster Madness '09.
Valkurm Emperor is most likely named after Anax imperator, or the emperor dragonfly. The Emperor is one of the largest hawker dragonfly natives in Europe.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.