The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
|Valkurm Dunes||29 - 30||1||A, L, H|
| Nyzul Isle
||1||A, L, H|
HP = Detects Low HP; M = Detects Magic; Sc = Follows by Scent; T(S) = True-sight; T(H) = True-hearing
JA = Detects job abilities; WS = Detects weaponskills; Z(D) = Asleep in Daytime; Z(N) = Asleep at Nighttime; A(R) = Aggressive to Reive participants
Notes (Valkurm Dunes)
- Window opens 60 minutes from its last Time of Death, but can take several hours until it spawns on death of PH spawns.
- The placeholder appears on Widescan as the first Damselfly in the group of four between the second set of Snippers and Thread Leeches.
- Wide Scan II can reach all possible spawn points for both the placeholder and Valkurm Emperor if used by the palm trees in the lower-left corner of (F-8).
- Will link with other flies in the area, and the flies will link with Valkurm Emperor.
- Soloable by all jobs at level 35 and by most jobs at level 30, with some difficulty; Duoable by Beastmaster at level 25. Soloable by Beastmaster Lv24.
- (see testimonials)
- NM needs killed x3 for Staff Trial 777
- Mob ID for PH is 14A
Notes (Nyzul Isle)
- Valkurm Emperor was the winner of Notorious Monster Madness '09.
|Hunt Registry||Elusiveness||Ferocity||Required Scylds||Rewarded Scylds||Evolith||Evolith|
||3||3||0||10||Great Sword WS: Accuracy +||1~2|
Valkurm Emperor is most likely named after Anax imperator, or the emperor dragonfly. The Emperor is one of the largest hawker dragonflies native to Europe.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.