Fire Emblem Warriors: Three Hopes - The Loop
Do you like this video?
Offers Information on Gardening:
- Hey therrre miss/mister! Have you heard? Have you?
- "What are you talking about?": Do you rrreally wanna know? Really? Really? Listen! I know the secrets of gar-den-ing. What do you wanna know? What do you wanna know?
- "What is gardening?": Take a seed, plant it in a flowerpot, and leave the rest to your moogle! That's garrrdening! Then, after a while, a prrretty flower blooms! And then, and then the flower turrrns into fruit, and you can get all kinds of neat stuff! (She stares off into the distance) Oops! I was just thinking about all that delicious fruit. Purrrrrr...
- "What do I need to start?": Um, okay, to start off, you're gonna need a flowerrrpot and some seeds. You can buy flowerrrpots in town, but you're gonna have to go out and get your seeds from the plant-monstersrr. And then guess what! Guess! Guess! Give your plant a crrrystal and its frrruit will change! Really! (She stares off into the distance) Oh! I was just thinking about all the different kinds of fruit and...Purrrrrr...
- "How do I garden?": You can sit back, relax and do all your garrrdening in your Mog House! All you have to do is tell him what to do, and your moogle will do all the worrrk! But make sure you check up on your plant sometimes, or it might... (She looks a little sad) Well, just check up on your plant every now and then, okay? Prrromise? Even if you're off on an adventurrre somewhere, your moogle will use special powerrrs to take care of your plant! Moogles are so cool!
- "Are there any limits?": Um, um, I think you can have up to ten plants in yourrr room. Any morrre and your moogle won't be able to handle it! They're rrreally busy, you know! And... Oh, yeah! You have to put your seeds and flowerpots in your Mog Safe beforrre you can use 'em! They need to be in therrre so your moogle ca use his magic on 'em! Moogles are awesome!
- "Bye-bye!": Meowww...
- "Yes, I have!": Reoooow. Well, I guess I don't have to tell you, then.