The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
A, L, T(H)
HP = Detects Low HP; M = Detects Magic; Sc = Follows by Scent; T(S) = True-sight; T(H) = True-hearing
JA = Detects job abilities; WS = Detects weaponskills; Z(D) = Asleep in Daytime; Z(N) = Asleep at Nighttime; A(R) = Aggressive to Reive participants
- Found on the upper level at around (I-7), behind the Quadav Charm door.
- Uses Chainspell.
- Uses Ore Lob
- Can be silenced
- Not Overly hard to silence. Enfeebling magic skill @ 295 can do it without resist (only had to cast 2-3 times)
- Has a tendency to use multiple spells back to back (usually 2-4) before experiencing the typical cool down time other mage type monsters experience after each spell
- Seems to favor tier 3 single target nukes over other spells
- Duoable by RDM/NIN and NIN/WAR. Silence his 2hr. Have rdm 2hr Stoneskin/Ni spam. Nin can handle the rest of the fight. Possibly solo-able by rdm but would take some time.
- Duoable by PLD/NIN and RDM/WHM.
- Killable with a RDM/NIN, RDM/WHM and SCH/RDM, with the RDM/NIN straight tanking.
- Will use multiple TP moves back to back, and will constantly use TP moves if silenced during Chainspell
- Suggested to pull back to area near the gate and kill there. Tanks can hold NM against the walls and fences so that AOE does not knock them anywhere. Mages are also able to stay out of AOE range by staying on the tank side of party/alliance and still cure tanks.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.