The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
Three to Four of:
HP = Detects Low HP; M = Detects Magic; Sc = Follows by Scent; T(S) = True-sight; T(H) = True-hearing
JA = Detects job abilities; WS = Detects weaponskills; Z(D) = Asleep in Daytime; Z(N) = Asleep at Nighttime; A(R) = Aggressive to Reive participants
- Spawned by killing all NM's in Yorcia Weald (U). This is the final boss battle.
- Melee attacks are magic damage.
- Gains Aura effect when it uses Polar Roar that inflicts Paralyze and Frost. It also gains an Ice Spikes if attacked during casting and/or readying a TP move.
- Fire Elemental damage can be used to remove the Aura effect.
- Encumberance from his TP moves do no strip equipment. Instead an afflicted player is unable to switch gear for the duration of the status effect.
- Immune to Ice Elemental attacks/spells
- Weak to Fire Elemental attacks/spells
- Cehuetzi Claw and Cehuetzi Pelt are used in creating JSE ilevel 119 Weapons by trading them to Oboro.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.