|Throne Room||Over 9000!!!!!!||1
||A, T(S), T(H), M, HP, JA, WS, Sc|
HP = Detects Low HP; M = Detects Magic; Sc = Follows by Scent; T(S) = True-sight; T(H) = True-hearing
JA = Detects job abilities; WS = Detects weaponskills; Z(D) = Asleep in Daytime; Z(N) = Asleep at Nighttime; A(R) = Aggressive to Reive participants
- Spawns when signs of a Pro are detected within the Throne Room.
- You can tell when Taruzard is going to spawn, as 3 seconds before pop, you get the message:
Mysterious Voice:I come from the deepest depths of the underworld, to smite all Pro-h4xers from the face of Vana'diel, for I am.. Taruzard! Pokemon, Tarutaru, and Master Summoner, all in one!
- Even though a Tarutaru Summoner, his melee attacks hit for over 9000 on our Galka PLD tank with fully Pro-ified DEF gear and Pro-Sushi.
- Starts the fight with 10 Astral Flow Bloodpacts in a row, summoning the Prime version of the Avatar of the day, I.E. Leviathan Prime on Watersday, these Bloodpacts only deal damage to Pros.
- Even though a SMN, has Astral Flow, Chainspell and Manafont, though all 3 are buffed versions and last 10 minutes, and his Astral Flow Bloodpacts consume no MP.
- When all Pro players have Home-Pointed, Taruzard uses Chainspell and Manafont and casts Raise VI on all downed, non-pro players, adding double the EXP they lost to there total EXP, So if you were to lose 1000 from dying, after being Raised, you would have 2000+ what you had before death, upon which you get the message:
Mudkipz has given you honest good players a second chance, he has told me to spare your lives, and forgive you for partying with the Pros, may the Mudkipz be with you!