Rolanberry Fields (S)
Batallia Downs (S)
Sauromugue Champaign (S)
|~86||1 in each zone listed.||A, T(H)|
HP = Detects Low HP; M = Detects Magic; Sc = Follows by Scent; T(S) = True-sight; T(H) = True-hearing
JA = Detects job abilities; WS = Detects weaponskills; Z(D) = Asleep in Daytime; Z(N) = Asleep at Nighttime; A(R) = Aggressive to Reive participants
- Spawned by resting less than 5 yalms away while in possession of a Colorful Abyssite. There is one spawn per zone and a 60 minute respawn timer after last kill. They are not linked in any way.
- Rolanberry Fields found near G,F-11,12
- Sauromugue Champaign found near J,K-7
- Sauromugue Champaign (S) found near G,H-7
- Batallia Downs (S) found near (H,I-7,8)
- Batallia Downs found near E,F-5
- If you're spawning this for Trial of the Magians, you can prevent Colorful Abyssite from changing colors by holding onto your Yellow Abyssite after it changes.
- Buy a new Clear Abyssite and either upgrade it in a different zone or only go to spawns that say "The Yellow Abyssite resonates feebly".
- After you get another Colorful Abyssite, only go to spawns that say "The Yellow Abyssite resonates softly".
- If you see "The Yellow Abyssite resonates solidly", move far away and try elsewhere.
- It's possible both T2 and T3 may be near each other. If so, just move to a different zone and come back later.
- Trance activates at 79%, 59% and 39% and can be used multiple times below 20%.
- When Trance activates, Urd immediately uses Zephyr Arrow > Lethe Arrows > Cyclonic Turmoil > Cyclonic Torrent in that order. After it uses Cyclonic Torrent it resumes acting normally.
- High physical defense.
- Possesses a moderate double attack rate.
- Uses standard Pixie TP attacks, including:
- Spring Breeze: AoE sleep and lowers TP by roughly 60%.
- Does not strip shadows.
- Mute effect only last up to 45 seconds.
- This can be stunned.
- Easy to put Ichi up before animation is over.
- Tends to cast a spell right after this move, so very easy to put up shadows.
- All AoE TP moves will damage everyone within range (even people passing by that have no hate).
- Resistant to the effect of Flash, but not immune.
- Easily dispelled by RDM Dispel and COR Dark Shot. Finale has a VERY HIGH resist rate but it can land.
- Killable by some combination's of 2-3 level 75 jobs. Soloable by level 80 BST/NIN (see testimonials)
- Odin used 3 times max damage was 50hp.
- Urd must be defeated 6 times to fulfill Albion Trial 222, Radennotachi Trial 650, Culacula Trial 716, and Astrild Trial 947.
- It is possible to get Trial credit while dead, as long as you are in exp range.
In Norse mythology, Urðr (Old Norse "fate") is one of the Norns. Along with Verðandi (possibly "happening" or "present") and Skuld (possibly "debt" or "future"), Urðr makes up a trio of Norns that are described as deciding the fates of people. Urðr is attested in stanza 20 of the Poetic Edda poem Völuspá and the Prose Edda book Gylfaginning.
Urðr is sometimes anglicised as Urd or Urth. In some English translations, her name is glossed with the Old English form of urðr; Wyrd.
Fellow pixies Verthandi and Skuld take their names from the other two Norns. These names were popularized in recent times by the on-going manga series, Aa! Megami-Sama or Oh! My Goddess as the names of the 3 Goddess sisters.