The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
Fe'e x 1
- Ajari Bead Necklace
- Altep Ring
- Dem Ring
- Philomath Stole
- Walkure Mask
- Black Pearl
- Steel Ingot
- Mythril Ingot
- Vile Elixir +1
- Kraken Club
- Fe'e uses Sea Monk special attacks. It is susceptible to Lullaby, Bind, and Sleep.
- Has around 4000+ HP.
- As damage is dealt to it, its tentacles start to break. This slows down its attack rate as more damage is done.
- Can be defeated by DRG/PLD/BLM combination. 2-hour abilities were required.
- Uses Ink Jet, Whirlwind and Maelstrom more frequently as HP is depleted. It generally uses Maelstrom more often at around 25% HP.
- At the start, Fe'e hits incredibly fast, so blink tanking isn't a good option. The Paladin generally requires healing assistance to begin with as it's easy to be interrupted while casting.
- Once the tentacles are broken enough for the Paladin to cure themselves, the Black Mage should proceed to nuke the mob as usual.
- As Fe'e's health drops below 25%, ensure that it's not near your mage(s) as its Maelstrom can be quite a devestating attack!
- Update on Dec. 20, 2006 2:30 (PST) added the weapon Kraken Club to the BCNM reward table. Source
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.