Fire Emblem Warriors: Three Hopes - The Loop
Do you like this video?
|Start NPC||Zalsuhm - Lower Jeuno (H-9)|
|Requirements||Treasures of Aht Urhgan|
Monk Level 75+
|Items Needed||Burning Fists|
|Reward||Ascetic's Fury Weapon Skill|
- Talk to Zalsuhm in Muckvix's Junk Shop with your Burning Fists from Nyzul Isle equipped for a cutscene.
- Only the base weapon is required; no upgrades or progress along the Arms of Balrahn questline is required.
- The weapon must be equipped in your main hand to activate the cutscene.
- If you choose the wrong answer (saying something like "He has shifty eyes...") he will get angry and you will not start the quest. Zone out and come back again for another chance.
- Accumulate 250 Weapon Skill Points on your Burning Fists.
- Once you have acquired enough Weapon Skill points, you will see Ascetic's Fury available under your list of weapon skills, but only while your Burning Fists is still equipped. There will be no message in the chat log informing you of this; it will simply appear in the list.
- Return and trade your unlocked weapon to Zalsuhm. This fully unlocks Ascetic's Fury for use with any Hand-to-Hand (as Monk).
If you want to check your progress, return to Zalsuhm and trade the weapon. The messages he gives you indicate your progress toward unlocking the Weapon Skill:
- You have accumulated 0～49 Weapon Skill Points:
- "I sense only a mote of energy p-p-present. You still have a long way to go, it seems."
- You have accumulated more than 50 Weapon Skill Points, but less than 201 Weapon Skill Points.
- "Aaah, yes... I can feel a marked increase in energy compared to when I first held it. Keep up the good w-w-work, hee hee hee..."
- You have 201 to 249 Weapon Skill Points:
- "The energy is threatening to burst forth. It won't be long now, hee hee hee..."
- You accumulated all 250 Weapon Skill Points and can see the weapon skill in your menu when you have the Nyzul weapon equipped:
- "You've done it! Energy is overflowing as though the floodgates have burst open!"
- This message only appears after the unlocking is complete, and is followed immediately by unlocking the weapon skill completely.