The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
- Talk to Luto Mewrilah in Upper Jeuno (G-8).
- She shows you a list of races and genders; select one.
- These belong to your Adventuring Fellow later on, so choose wisely. It is impossible to change them later.
- After choosing the name, go see Kuah Dakonsa in Lower Jeuno (H-8), Akta in Ru'Lude Gardens (H-10), and Red Ghost in Port Jeuno (G-8).
- It doesn't matter in which order you visit these three NPCs.
- Kuah Dakonsa provides a list of facial characteristics.
- These characteristics range from 1-8 hairstyles with 2 colored versions of each (same as players).
- See Adventuring Fellow Faces for a chart of all the faces that you can choose from with their corresponding number and letter.
- Akta asks you what size the NPC is: "Pretty tall," "Around average," or "On the small side".
- Red Ghost provides a list of personalities. This choice affects your NPC's dialogue.
- There are twelve personalities, six for each gender. Your fellow's personality determines their dialogue in the field, at Rendezvous Points, and during quests, as well as their headgear options. The personalities are:
- Male: Sullen, Passionate, Calm and Collected, Serious, Childish, and Suave
- Female: Sisterly, Lively, Agreeable, Naive, Serious, and Domineering.
- Talk to Bheem (F-5) in Upper Jeuno after you have talked to all three NPCs. He will brief you on your selected choices for your NPC, and mentions that he has seen him/her around town.
- Return to Luto Mewrilah for a Silver Ingot as a reward.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.