- The battlefield has a 30 minute time limit, and a maximum of 18 characters are allowed to enter.
- There is no Level Restriction so buffs including TP do not wear off upon entering and experience points will be lost from a knock out.
- One Mammet-800 is in the battlefield at first. When it is approached, the additional Mammets spawn, depending on the number of adventurers in the fight.
- One Mammet will be fought for every two characters: 1 Mammet for 1-2 characters, 2 Mammets for 3-4 characters, etc.
- They do build resistance to Bind, so it will be difficult to kite indefinitely if Bind is your only defense.
- Depending of the form, they can use abilities that allow them to absorb damage from physical or magical damage.
- When in the hand-to-hand form, they will use Transmogrification that absorbs physical damage.
- When in the staff form, they will use Mind Wall that absorbs magic damage.
- Using Yellow Liquid will make them unable to change their form.
- All of the Mammets must be defeated to win the fight.
- Justinius (Patrol HQ, Tavnazian Safehold)
- You have been asked to expel the black-robed intruders lurking around Monarch Linn.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA
unless otherwise noted.