Fire Emblem Warriors: Three Hopes - The Loop
Do you like this video?
|Start NPC||Morunaude - Northern San d'Oria ( )|
|Requirements||San d'Oria Reputation: 4|
Cupboard placed in Mog House Layout
|Items Needed|| Small teacup|
- Buy a Cupboard from Justi's Furniture shop in Northern San d'Oria, place it in your Mog House, and display it using Layout.
- Zone out of and back into your Mog House and talk to your Moogle to receive a Small teacup.
- If you have already completed a Furniture Quest this Conquest Tally, remove all other Furniture Quest furniture items, and then try again.
- Head back to the furniture shop and talk to Morunaude twice; she eventually tells you about Calovour.
- Head to the Cathedral in Northern San d'Oria and talk to Calovour, who asks you for a Mistletoe.
- Trade a mistletoe to Calovour to complete the quest.
- Morunaude (Furniture Store, Northern San d'Oria)
- The small teacup found in the cupboard sold at this store appears to have royal origins. The owner would doubtlessly be grateful to have it back.