The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
|Al'Taieu||75 - 77||Despoil:|
HP = Detects Low HP; M = Detects Magic; Sc = Follows by Scent; T(S) = True-sight; T(H) = True-hearing
JA = Detects job abilities; WS = Detects weaponskills; Z(D) = Asleep in Daytime; Z(N) = Asleep at Nighttime; A(R) = Aggressive to Reive participants
- They swim in the water and are not targetable or viewable on Widescan until they aggro a player. They can, however, still be hit by an AoE that is directed at another mob; even if the Phuabo is still underwater.
- Can be aspired for MP.
- May drop multiple organs.
- Plasma Charge: Shock Spikes effect that does between 30-40 damage per hit.
- Soloable by most Mages, and some melee jobs with difficulty (due to Shock Spikes and or Silence).
- Referred to by some players as "Sharks" for their resemblance to the Earth creature of the same name.
- (see testimonials)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.