Wiki Targeted (Games)
Do you like this video?
|Al'Taieu||68 - 72||29||A*, L, T(H)|
HP = Detects Low HP; M = Detects Magic; Sc = Follows by Scent; T(S) = True-sight; T(H) = True-hearing
JA = Detects job abilities; WS = Detects weaponskills; Z(D) = Asleep in Daytime; Z(N) = Asleep at Nighttime; A(R) = Aggressive to Reive participants
- Starts following any nearby player around, but does not automatically engage/attack.
- It will not attack a player until it takes damage. Use of non-damage dealing job abilities or spells will not cause it to attack.
- Usually loses interest after a time.
- Builds up enmity (from skills such as Flash and Provoke) on players even if it is not currently attacking anyone.
- Can be used to skill up most non-damage dealing spells without getting attacked.
- Avatars will attack the Ul'hpemde when they detect you, so keep avatars out with caution.
- ~30 seconds after taking damage, Hpemde open their mouths. While their mouths are open, Hpemde take roughly two times more damage from all attacks, but their own attacks also inflict twice as much damage.
- A critical hit or a large amount of damage will cause their mouth to close.
- Has a weak Auto Regen effect.
- Will be targeted via /Autotarget On if it is in your line of sight and following you when you defeat another monster. Recommended to have /Autotarget off.