The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
HP = Detects Low HP; M = Detects Magic; Sc = Follows by Scent; T(S) = True-sight; T(H) = True-hearing
JA = Detects job abilities; WS = Detects weaponskills; Z(D) = Asleep in Daytime; Z(N) = Asleep at Nighttime; A(R) = Aggressive to Reive participants
- Spawned by trading a Singed Buffalo to a ??? located on Sharug Isle (Map 3).
- The salt is needed by everyone wishing to access the Islet.
- The salt is lost after one use.
- This is not a true battlefield. Members are not kicked from the islet after a fight ends. If your group plans on doing multiple runs, each person needs only one Cyan Deep Salt for access.
- Islet is accessed from Caedarva Mire (H-6) (Map 4 - Hediva Isle) by using Cyan Deep Salt (purchased from Sanraku for 500 Zeni) on Engraved Tablet.
- Starting from Aht Urhgan Whitegate, take the Runic Portal to Nyzul Isle staging point Alzadaal Undersea Ruins.
- Use the H-8 portal toward Silver Sea Remnants, then take east portal, zone out to Caedarva Mire Hediva Isle.
- Make your way to the top right corner of Hediva Isle to find the warp to Sharug Isle.
- Shedu's Unity Concord warp, (level 135) will bring you here, to Hediva Isle.
- Getting the Singed Buffalo from Sanraku requires a Fallow-colored seal, a Taupe-colored Seal and a Sienna-colored Seal.
- Uses Fulmination - below 50% health. (30' range, Strong Paralyze)
- Uses Fossilizing Breath Breath - Cone Attack Petrify.
- Uses Tenebrous Mist - AoE TP reset.
- Uses Tourbillion - AoE damage, Knockback, and Defense Down. Can be absorbed by 3 shadows.
- Uses Dreadstorm - AoE damage + Terror, strips Utsusemi.
- Uses Thunderstrike - AoE damage + Stun, ignores Utsusemi
- Builds resistance to stun.
- Immune to slow and elegy.
- Howls (visible animation) a few seconds before using Tourbillion, making it easy to avoid damage by casting your shadows in time to absorb all three hits.
|Trial of the Magians||Details|
|Trial 2663||Defeat 3 times with Terpsichore equipped.|
|Trial 2666||Defeat 3 times with Kenkonken (85) equipped.|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.