Title Obtained: Turul Grounder
|Abyssea - Konschtat||1|| A T(S) T(H)|
~60 000 HP
HP = Detects Low HP; M = Detects Magic; Sc = Follows by Scent; T(S) = True-sight; T(H) = True-hearing
JA = Detects job abilities; WS = Detects weaponskills; Z(D) = Asleep in Daytime; Z(N) = Asleep at Nighttime; A(R) = Aggressive to Reive participants
- Storm Wing - Cone Attack damage and silence.
- Bloody Beak - AoE magic-based drain.
- Reaving Wind - AoE Hate & TP Reset. Puts up a shield around the Amphiptere which will cause constant Knockback.
- While this skill is active Turul will absorb wind damage.
- Feral Peck - Cone Attack damage. Damage dealt seems to be based on ~90% of your current HP. Resets hate if it lands.
- Calamitous Wind - AoE Wind powerful magical damage plus knockback and full dispel.
- Warped Wail - AoE damage and inflicts Max HP Down and Max MP Down.
- Casts Aero IV, Aeroga III, Silencega, Thunder IV, Thunder V, Thundaga III and Thundaga IV.
- As HP go down Turul gains access to Aero V and Aeroga IV as well as AoE versions of Burst, Tornado and Stun.
- Casts Thunder IV and Thunder V on itself to restore its HP.
- If Turul is successful in casting one of these spells on itself, it obtains an undispellable Shock Spikes effect for a short period of time. The damage from the spikes is much higher if it uses Thunder V, i.e. 400+ damage per hit.
- Turul will only cast Thunder V on himself when 50% HP or below.
- Turul's melee attacks during this state have an Additional Effect: Stun.
- Seems to possess a potent Fast Cast trait.
- Susceptible to Paralyze and Stun. Builds resistance to Stun throughout the battle.
- Rages after 60 minutes.
- Does not appear on Wide Scan until aggroed.
- Respawn time of approximately 35-40 minutes.
- Flies around just south of the I-5/I-6 area.
- Will follow targeted member on foot, runs very slowly (easily able to keep away from it on foot with no problem.)
- Party/Alliance may receive Atma of the Stormbird if red "!!" is triggered during the battle.
- Received 3,300 EXP and 500 cruor upon defeated with an alliance of 18.
- May receive a random temporary item upon defeat.
The Turul is the most important mythological bird of the origin myth of the Magyars (Hungarian people). It is a messenger of god in Hungarian mythology, who sits on top of the tree of life along with the other spirits of unborn children in the form of birds. The Turul is probably a large falcon, and the origin of the word is most likely Turkic (togrıl or turgul means a medium-large bird of prey in the family Accipitridae, Goshawk or Red Kite). In Hungarian the word sólyom means falcon, and there are three ancient words describing different kinds of falcons: kerecsen (saker), zongor [Turkish Sungur = Gyr Falcon] (lives in the male name Zsombor) and turul.