Arcane: League of Legends - The Loop
Do you like this video?
- Talk to Leepe-Hoppe following Japanese midnight after completing Tuning In to receive this quest.
- In July 2014 Update you no longer need to wait for midnight, max wait time is now 1 minute (earth time).
- Travel to Kazham and speak with Jakoh Wahcondalo (the Chieftainess) (J-9).
- Go to the Mihgo's residence and speak with Romaa Mihgo (H-11).
- She will ask you to travel to Gemini Falls in Yuhtunga Jungle.
- There, you will see a ??? overlooking the falls and some pools of water (K-7).
- You do not need to go through Ifrit's Cauldron to reach the ???. The ??? is located at the edge of the cliff on the upper level.
- Click on the ???, watch a cutscene, and fight the five spawned NM bees called Nasus (see testimonials).
- Once defeated, re-examine the ??? and watch another small cutscene.
- Only one person may progress per fight. The fight must be re-done for each person completing this scene, with a respawn time of 15 minutes between fights.
- After the fight, talk to Romaa Mihgo again for a cutscene.
- Next, to get by Gilgamesh's guard, you will need to gather:
- Travel to Norg and speak with Comitiolus (K-8) who guards the door to Gilgamesh. Trade him the Black Curry, the Mutton Tortilla, and the Habaneros.
- Once you arrive at the glacier, talk to Torino-Samarino for another cutscene and 6000 gil.
- Return to Leepe-Hoppe in Windurst Waters to get the finishing dialogue and the Cache-nez.