- Must have a personal evaluation of five points or greater during the Unity ranking tabulation period. 
- Changing Unities, or having a personal evaluation lower than five points for two consecutive ranking tabulation periods will make Trust: Yoran-Oran (UC) unavailable.
- Raising personal evaluation up to five points during the Unity ranking tabulation period will make it possible to call forth Trust: Yoran-Oran (UC) again.
- Unity leader Alter Egos receive bonuses to all stats based on the Unity ranking held at the time of summoning.
- Does not melee.
- Uses Afflatus Solace.
- Casts single-target Cure spells, Protectra and Shellra spells, Stoneskin. -na spells. .
- Has a latent Regain effect and uses Nott.
- A flaw in his artificial intelligence makes it so if he has Refresh or Indi-Refresh on and somebody is in yellow or lower health, he'll keep casting Cure I over and over again since his MP will replenish enough for recast.
Note: Dialogue changes depending on ranking
- Summon: Dr. Yoran-Oran, former minister-ethy of the Rhinostery in Windurst, at your service.
- Summon (while ranking is high): Fantastic! You really are raking in those Unity accolades-ethy aren't you!
- Summon (while wearing Yoran Unity Shirt): How long have you spent-ethy researching the best methods to collect accolades? Share with me your results!
- Dismiss: Oh, how time flies-ethy! I must return to the lab at once. I have some rather precarious petri cultures-ethy left unattended.
- Death: Wha-? Inconceivable...